Ultra Records and Ultra Music Festival have once again partnered to release the highly anticipated 2023 edition of their collaborative Ultra Music Festival Compilation Album. The 12-track album features some of Ultra Records’ most talented producers, including several artists who will perform at Ultra Music Festival from March 24th to March 26th.
The album takes listeners on a journey through various corners of the dance music canon, showcasing a diverse sonic palette from across the various stages presented at this year’s festival. The Live Stage is represented by NGHTMRE’s epic bass catharsis track “Shady Intentions (VIP Edit),” which he will perform alongside Big Gigantic for a special Gigantic NGHTMRE set at this year’s Ultra Music Festival. Kayzo, the hardstyle-trap pioneer, contributes the bass-fueled rock anthem and blessthefall-collaboration “Before the Storm” to the compilation.
The Main Stage is represented by a superstar lineup, including Deorro, who sends in the blazing rave track “Oye” as a compilation exclusive. Frank Walker delivers a vocal-driven tropical-house heater “I Go Dancing” featuring platinum-selling artist Ella Henderson, while Brazilian legend Vintage Culture brings the pulsating “Adidas & Pearls” – a collaboration with British duo Solardo and electronic pop trio LOWES – to the compilation. Oliver Heldens, who will also play the RESISTANCE Stage under his techno alias HI-LO, contributes “Oops,” a synth-pop-inspired Britney Spears interpolation feat. Karen Harding.
The RESISTANCE – The Cove stage is highlighted by Dirtybird-label boss Claude VonStroke’s tech-house heater “Jolean,” a collaboration with Get Real and Green Velvet. At the same stage, as part of the Dirtybird takeover, will be Walker & Royce, serving up their funky remix of “Could Heaven Ever Be Like This” by Idris Muhammad. Lastly, Jeffrey Sutorius, the award-winning DJ/producer, will be over at The UMF Radio Stage as part of the Revealed takeover and contributes his trance-fueled remix of GATTSÜO’s “Born To Love” track to the compilation.
The compilation is rounded out by SOFI TUKKER’s high-energy, breezy dance-pop cut “Summer In New York.” The Ultra Music Festival Compilation Album 2023 promises to be an unforgettable musical experience for dance music fans worldwide.
- Deorro – “Oye” (Compilation Exclusive)
- NGHTMRE – “Shady Intentions (VIP Edit)” (Compilation Exclusive)
- SOFI TUKKER – “Summer In New York”
- Kayzo – “Before The Storm”
- Syn Cole – “Feels Like Love feat Miya Miya”
- Get Real, Claude VonStroke & Green Velvet – “Jolean”
- Solardo x Vintage Culture x Lowes – “Adidas & Pearls”
- Idris Muhammad – “Could Heaven Ever Be Like This” (Walker & Royce and Chris Lorenzo Remix)
- Gattuso – “Born To Love” (Jeffrey Sutorius Remix)
- Cedric Gervais – “Spirit In My Life (2020 Edit)”
- Oliver Heldens x Karen Harding – “Oops”
- Frank Walker feat. Ella Henderson – “I Go Dancing”